The Reader’s Quarterly Guides are the keys to the culture in the Quad Cities.
Your brand, message, and advertising reaches over 45,000 readers adjacent to over 1,400 events, all in a single issue! From live music and theater to museums and health classes, sports and lectures to art exhibits and festivals – the Winter Guide has it all in one easy to read, organized compendium, covering December, January, and February (browse the 2016 Fall Guide, on stands now). If it’s happening in the Quad Cities this winter, you’ll find it in our 2016 Winter Guide!
The Winter Guide includes a special resource just for families, too: the KWQC Family Fun Guide, which showcases all the great things kids and families can do in the Quad Cities throughout the season!
Maximize your reach with three months of advertising in a single comprehensive issue.
Reserve space by Nov 14 – Published Nov 22
FRONT COVER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY:
Your business can be the sponsor of What’s Going On in the Quad Cities all season long! Cover sponsorship includes:
- Professional photography shoot
- CD or Dropbox of photos for additional usage
- Cover imagery and logo for the 2016 Winter Guide
- Full page ad in the Winter Guide, or 1/2 page ad in the Guide and 1/2 page ad later
- Overrun of Winter Guide distributed for next 2.5 months at over 200 high traffic locations
- Cover imagery featured on KWQC TV-6 News promotional commercials
- Cover featured in all cross promotion in print, online and social media
Deadline for securing Cover Sponsorship is November 8, 2016!
CALL OR EMAIL LAUREN WOOD TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE TODAY!
(563) 324-0049 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to make the most of your advertising? Try our Four Seasons Special and save 20% on your advertising in all four seasonal guides!
Click here to download this post as a printable PDF.